Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday, March 27, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
"What do you know about photography and/or photo editing? Do you take photos? How do you take photos? Do you edit photos before posting them on social media? How do you edit them? Explain any background or knowledge you have about photography and photo editing. Do you like it? Do you have any interest?"

My best friend, Ally, is a photographer. She's a freelance music photographer and goes to Lawrence a lot to take pictures at the venues there. Also, her and I will go to Loose Park, the Art District, and the Westbottoms sometimes to take pictures of each other. She took a lot of pictures of be while we were out in California for spring break as well. Sometimes I'll help her edit photos on Photoshop or another program on her Mac. We play with the contrast, saturation, tints, blurring effects, etc. I'm fairly comfortable behind a camera, but I know that I'm definitely not as skilled as Ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment