Monday, January 26, 2015

Child Soldiers

"Once you have selected an issue, create a new blog post and answer the following questions:
  1. Without doing any research, what background do you currently have on this issue? 
  2. What do you want to know about this issue?
  3. Why did you choose this issue? Had it effected your life? Is it something you are passionate about? Explain.
Include a couple images that represent your topic. Make sure to cite them. :)"


I took both the Area Studies: Africa and Middle East class and we somewhat studied this topic in both of those classes. I chose this issue because when I was taking those classes I really wanted to learn more about this specific topic. I want to see how much this issue has grown or depleted, why, and how we can stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment