Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
"Yesterday I had you choose a global issue and you wrote about it on your blog. Today on your blog I want you to tell me about two different perspectives of your global issue. Are there people for an against your issue? Do people disagree on your issue? Is it a topic that can cause controversy? Look at the issue for two different perspectives. Tell me about those perspectives."

I'm pretty sure that most people in the world are against using children as soldiers. The only people that would be for using children as soldiers would be the people that are actually using them as soldiers. Boys as young as 8 are being used as soldiers, when they should be going to school, playing sports and just being a kid. It takes their right to have a childhood from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment