Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Monday. February 24, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
"Tell me about your weekend. Give me a story, something funny that happened, an experiencing you had, the way you felt, etc."

My weekend started really well, but ended up turning bad on Sunday. Friday evening I just ended up relaxing at home, hanging out with my older brother. We watched our favorite show on Netflix, Trailer Park Boys. On Saturday I started my first shift at my new job as a hostess and Fox and Hound English Pub. After I got off at 9, I headed over to my friends Ally's house for a sleepover. We ate a bunch of junk food and watched the movie Gone Girl. Ally has a sleepover room in her basement where there are two bunk beds for us. When I got up on Sunday morning, I must have forgot that we were sleeping in the bunk bed room. I swung my feet over the side of the bed and stood up and hit my head right on the metal bar of the top bunk. It hurt really badly. I went home and thought that i'd just have a headache for an hour or so but that wasn't the case. The pain kept growing and growing. In an attempt to cure myself from the headache, I took a three hour nap. When I woke up, the pain was excruciating. There was so much pressure in my head and walking around for more than 30 seconds made my head throb so much that I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. My parents rushed me to the ER to get it checked out. We ended up spending 5 hours in the ER waiting to get me a CT scan of my head. It ended up checking out okay, the doctor said that I just have a bad concussion. It definitely wasn't how I expected my weekend to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment