Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.


My favorite food: Shrimp and pistachios 


Foods I'd like to avoid: tofu, beef, and tacos


My favorite things to learn: current events


My favorite color: purple


My best friends are: Ally, Hannah, and Diego


My favorite games to play: Cards Against Humanity


My favorite books: True Grit, The Great Gatsby, and Stolen


My favorite movies or TV shows: Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers, The Office, Skins (UK), Orange is the New Black, and The Walking Dead


My favorite holiday: New Year's Eve which is my birthday :)

Things I do well: take naps, hunting, shopping, and sassing people


Things I need to practice more: pactients and not sleeping too much


My favorite place to go: the lake, Colorado, San Diego, my farm, and the doggy park


My favorite family activities: Hunting, boating, and movie nights


My favorite thing to do outside: Hunting, hiking, mudding, fishing, going on adventures, and grilling out


My favorite chore: feeding my puppies


My least favorite chore: cleaning my bathroom >:(


What I want to be when I grow up: to become an established business-lady then later becoming a trophy-housewife/stay-at-home mom once I have kids, all while continuing my advocation and enthusiasm with the outdoors


A place I want to visit: Greece, Florida Keys, Hawaii, Bora Bora, and Ireland


My favorite part of the year: Summer


My favorite part of each day: my daily after school nap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment