Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday, February 9, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your weekend! I sure hope you have photos to share.

My weekend was actually pretty great! Friday night I went out to dinner with my parents, brother and grandpa at Oklahoma Joe's. After dinner my mom and I went swim suit shopping for my Spring Break trip to San Diego. 

On Saturday morning/early afternoon, I went fishing with my friend Steven at Lenexa Lake. Sadly, we didn't catch anything because it's a little too early for the fishing season. Saturday evening, I went out to dinner at Kyoto's with Ally, Hannah, and Sam to celebrate Ally's birthday. After that, I went and saw American Sniper. I really enjoyed it, it's probably the best movie I've seen.

I slept in until about noon yesterday. My dad and I took our dogs to the dog park. It was such a beautiful day so of course it was really crowded at Shawnee Mission Park. When we got home my dad and I played catch. I also cleaned up my DeMarini softball bats to get them in good shape to sell them on craigslist. To finish up our Sunday, my parents and I went to Jose Pepper's for dinner. My weekend was pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment